Lawyer office in New York


 

The office was established in 2012 out of my desire to provide individuals with top notch representation before both the U. S. Citizenship & Immigration Services and the Immigration Courts. For each and every client, I am involved in that person’s case from the beginning to the end. Over the course of the last four years, I have represented more than two hundred individuals who have come to the United States from all over the world. A client of mine knows that he or she can reach me by telephone at least six days a week. Because most of my clients work long hours during the week, I regularly meet with prospective or existing clients on Sunday. Finally, I have two assistants, one who speaks Mandarin (Chinese), and the other speaks Spanish.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Your Property Damage Claim and The Body Shop

The Verdict - Casey Anthony

Paperless with NetDocuments - Security