How Contingent Fees Work For Personal Injury Cases


 Most of my personal injury cases are handled on a contingent fee basis. This simply means that I do not get paid unless I settle your case, or receive an arbitration award or verdict. No attorney fees will be paid if there is no recovery. Most attorneys handle personal injury cases on a contingent fee basis and charge one-third (33%) and forty percent (40%) if a lawsuit has to be filed and the case litigated. I value my services, but at the same time I realize that it was my client who was injured and who often has to deal with life changing injuries. And my fees reflect this belief, and therefore, my contingent fees for personal injury cases are 30% if a case is settled, and 33% if a lawsuit has to be filed and the case litigated.

When you are looking for a personal injury lawyer, make sure you ask the right questions about their fees, both for settlement and litigation. https://askcompetentlawyer.com/civil-litigation/ Also be sure to ask if they charge any "extra" costs. Some attorneys charge a rather steep flat fee for copying and other expenses.

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

Your Property Damage Claim and The Body Shop

The Verdict - Casey Anthony

Paperless with NetDocuments - Security